Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Kind of a slow weekend in some areas and a busy one in others.  Here's the highlights:

  • On the charity front, the Karoake-thon raised at least $1300 extra from the $20k previously raised.  For about 4 hours worth of hosting, that's not too bad of a total even though I really didn't do sh*t except talk.  
  • On the Dawgs front, UGA picked up it's sixth commitment in Shawn Williams.  He has the frame of a CJ Byrd or Reshad Jones right now, but with some S&C, he could get up to Greg Blue's size.  He's a hard hitting safety that has been all over the Dawgs for a while now, but UGA wanted to wait to make sure his grades were going to be in line before offering.  Once his ACT score came in, we offered and he accepted instantly.  
  • Memphis can kiss my ass.  I was one pick away from having all of my final four make it two years in a row and they absolutely dismantled Texas.  
  • I still don't have cable television in my apartment.  For those wondering how it is...it sucks.
  • Also for those wondering, the new job is still kicking ass and it's great to be back in media and doing something I care a lot about.  
Other than that, there really isn't much else.  I'm just taking whatever else one day at a time and trying not to screw that up in the process.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , ,