Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Due to some unfortunate circumstances out of my control (see: new apt. makes me broke and can't afford the gas to come to Athens), I will not be attending G-day this year.  

So, for the other 3 unfortunate souls who share my situation, I thought I would live blog the G-day game as I watched it to get knee-jerk reactions "on paper," and then go back and see if any of my assessments were correct at a later date.

If you have no idea how this goes, I'd say go back and check out when I live blogged the Vanderbilt upset in 2006.  It'll be a lot like that.  I'll probably do it quarter by quarter since they will only go 8 minutes long according to Richt, and I won't live blog every play, just the observations I'm making.

Should be fun times and I'm hoping to get some decent stuff out of a subpar weather day.  For those in Athens, have fun for me because I really wish I were there.  For those like me, please let me know in the comments section if you agree, disagree, etc.  I'd love to get your thoughts too on what you're seeing.

See you at about 1:45p.  Go Dawgs.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey bro, not just 3 unfortunate souls! Thanks for doing this! I live in Oxford, UK, so obviously can't be there!!!