Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Aside from a myriad of things going on in my personal life that are just better kept under wraps, there's really not much to talk about in regards to the Dawgs.  So, with that in mind, let's just take a quick trip around The Blogosphere and see who has better ideas than me.

The Good Senator has a few nice posts up.  One that you absolutely must check out is this one regarding Emmanuel Moody.  It seems like every day, we're finding out something new about Urban Meyer's recruiting tactics that put him in a very shady light.  

The guys over at the Georgia Sports Blog have been doing their part as well.  This post focuses around the potential networks and times this season's games will be featured on.  This post here focuses more on the UGA Baseball team.  On the latter, I'd also like to offer my condolences to the Tech student who passed away.  Lord knows I hate all things Georgia Tech, but what happened is a tragedy, and should be treated as such.  

Groo over at Dawgs Online has a really good read about the NBA possibly changing its eligibility rules again and forcing players to stay in college a little longer.  It's a great post, but I did take issue with his comparison to Major League Baseball.  To me, baseball is a different kind of animal due to its minor league, which is essentially the function of the college level in basketball and football.  IMO, it's like comparing apples and oranges, but like I said, it's a really good post.

Other than that, you're pretty much on your own.  I'm kind of burnt out after a long weekend of sitting around without cable.  Also, in case you're wondering,  I would highly recommend seeing "21" while it's still in theaters.  It's not the best movie I've ever seen, but if you're a Vegas junkie like me, then you'll like it no matter what.

And there's no need to rent Clive Owen's "Shoot 'Em Up."  I mean, it's OK, but I could've never seen it and wouldn't have missed a thing.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger galarza said...
saw "21" - liked it, i agree.

saw "shoot 'em up"...in the theater no less. liked the guns and the action, but i could do w/o all the weird baby business.