Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Ok, I've got a preview coming, but there are a ton of things you need to check out in the interim. Let the bullets begin:

  • Ally has a great preview of sorts up about UGA vs. GSU and the context of what this game means on a bigger scale.  It's a great read, so check it out. I'm guilty of getting so caught up in all the hooplah over our ranking, the beginning of the season, etc. that I never took time to sit back and think about what it means to play the team that Erk built.  I'm glad that she brought me back down to Earth.

  • I've always been very superstitious when it comes to UGA football, so naturally I found these two posts over at Blogging Pantsless to be great.  Mackalicious continues to be as automatic as Weaver D. Also, on a side note, it's amazing how similar his Gameday rituals are to mine. Especially in regards to shaving. Originality points for the hat in the creek.

  • Doug has got himself a new gig at Deadspin and Dr. Saturday. Doug is one of those few UGA bloggers that I've never had any contact with, but I really enjoy the stuff he continues to pump out 3-4 times a week. Aside from the Obamanation nonsense, he's always a great read (he's a good read then, too. I just don't like Obama). Anyway, in reference to his new gigs, it's well deserved for someone who's done a great job at this whole "blogging" thing.

  • Jody has his information overload up over at the View from 336. I don't know whether to ask you to read my preview first and then let him bake your noodle or read his first and then come to the realization that I'm just a fraud after all. I know whatever I come up with won't even come close to what he cooks up every week.

  • Finally, The Good Senator has come up some Dawg tidbits before kickoff. If you live in the Atlanta area, check out the link to the AJC of places that are showing the game on Saturday.

Preview coming up next.  

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,