Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, August 14, 2008
When I ran through the blogroll the other day of guys that you should check out, I completely missed someone who has absolutely blown me away lately.


However, Mackalicious at Blogging Pantsless is rivaling Doug and absolutely blowing away everyone else.  As funny as I try to be, I can't hold a candle to the guy.  If he's not in your daily blogroll yet, you need to add him and check back often.  He's poignant, quick and a damn riot, which are three things you won't find here even on my best day.

Oh and I literally choked on Diet Mountain Dew when I read the MacGruber post.  I know that's lost on a bunch of people, but I found it funny as hell and it damn near killed me in the process.

Check him out.  Seriously, I'm not f*cking around here and apologies to Mackalicious for my error in leaving you out of the previous post on the blogosphere.  Kit Fail.


Until next time kids.  

Be safe.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Mackie said...
HOLY SH*T THAT'S ME!!!

Thanks for the add my man. I owe you big time!