Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Much like PWD, I occasionally head off to Spy School* and that is precisely what I'm doing tomorrow at 8:40 pm.  I think everyone can agree that I've done a decent job of getting off my butt and posting regularly lately, but for the next 5 days, you can pretty much expect me to be out of pocket unless something major happens.

However, since I was going to be out of said pocket for a few days, I figured you guys could use a new Munson Mix, so I created one for you to get you by.  Much like the video PWD posted the other day of the extended pregame video, this is a take on the Nickeback cover of Elton John's "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting."

Now before people get to b*tching and complaining because it's Nickelback, just know in advance that while I don't care one way or the other for Nickelback, I like this tune.  Just remember, they didn't write the tune, Elton John did, and I'd bet most of you like the original version anyway.  It's OK, you don't have to admit it. Oh and if the mix sucks, you can blame it on me. This is the first one I've done with a Mac and Garageband.  The next ones should be better, but it might take a time or two.

As always, if you want a copy of the mix, just shoot me an e-mail (the link is in the right hand box in the "about me" section) and I'll get it to you when I can.  

Regarding the other mixes, my PC that held most of them crashed so I lost half of them.  I'm working through the people who I've sent them to over the year to see if I can get them back. For the record, a computer crashing and losing everything SUCKS.  Don't do it.

See you guys when I get back from Spy School*.  If the plane crashes, play Glory at my funeral and make sure there's a tailgate before and after the service.


Until next time kids.

Be safe. 

*Spy School = Vegas, baby, Vegas!  "They're gonna give daddy the Rain Man suite" and stuff...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Buy an external drive tool! I like the mybook!