Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I know I said I wasn't going to write again until the preview, but 'Bama's got me so fired up I couldn't help myself. I figured the best way to go into this Blackout without Larry would be to go into a Blackout with Larry's calls.

So here's the newest creation.  Paint It Black with calls from last year's Blackout. As always, if you want a copy, please feel free to e-mail me.











Alabama's in trouble. If I had pads, I'd suit up myself. If you need me before tomorrow, I'll be in a cave channeling the spirit of Ooga.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! "Locked and Loaded" I love this song. Maybe one day you can mix Munson with the COPS theme song.
GA DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fill up your gas tanks because Athens Is out tonight per online gas blogs and Atlanta is pretty much bone dry.
JeB