Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I know it's the second week in a row that I haven't posted a List and I do apologize about that. However, there have been some other things lately that needed my attention and it's caused me to fail a little bit on my blogging duties. I'll definitely have a preview up tomorrow, though, regardless if I have to stay up until 3:00 am to do it.

I do have some "around the blogosphere" tidbits for you, though:

  • Quinton at the Georgia Sports Blog informs us that Pulpwood is back for LSU. As always, Pulpwood breaks it down properly.
  • The Good Senator provides some highlights from Chip Towers' post at the AJC. It's a good "Cliffs Notes" version of the article. Also, be sure to check out this week's Mumme Poll.
  • Mackie at Blogging Pantsless has this gem of an article written in LOL Cajun. How about you check it out?
  • Hamp's also got some final thoughts from Vandy. Always good to get another take on a game, but I never thought about that SEC Truck commercial like that until he mentioned it.
Ok, I think that's it for right now. Preview coming tomorrow.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Consecutive words that don't belong together.
#1. Hot Tech girls.
#2. Auburn academics.
#3. Blogging duties.
#4. Denim shorts.