Exhausted yet again. So, in that vein, I'm totally going to mail it in tonight. Besides, there are a ton of people out there who are writing much better than I am right now...and they're doing it with the excessive use of expletives.
Also, before I get too far into it, it looks like Geno and Asher are coming back for next year. However, the jury's still out on Knowshon and Stafford. My guess is we won't hear anything until after the bowl game.
Here's some links you need to check out:
- I meant to link to this sooner, but Mackie's highlights of the UGA/Auburn game are not to be missed.
- For everyone who can't stop complaining about this year's team, PWD puts everything in perspective and if you don't agree with what he says, it's time to re-evaluate your priorities.
- If you know me or read this blog, then you know there's no team out there that I loathe and despise more than Georgia Tech. The Good Senator does me proud by offering a Tech story daily in preparation for next weekend's game. That's a link to the promise...it gets me fired up to see other people hate Tech and revel in our victories. EIAR, B indeed.
- In more of the "what does a UGA fan feel like right now" mold, Doug has a good summary of his thoughts after the Auburn game as well. It's a long read, but very worth it.
- Finally, the kick ass beat writer (aka David Hale) has your Tuesday practice notes. However, if you've found this blog, there's a good chance you've already been there first. If not, what the hell are you doing HERE?
Ok, there you go. Post mailed in. I'll have to write objectively about Georgia Tech tomorrow on Examiner.com. I hope you all have the chance to swing by my post and laugh. Personally, I'll be dying inside.
Until next time kids.
Labels: College Football, The Blogosphere, UGA Football