Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Exhausted yet again. So, in that vein, I'm totally going to mail it in tonight. Besides, there are a ton of people out there who are writing much better than I am right now...and they're doing it with the excessive use of expletives.

Also, before I get too far into it, it looks like Geno and Asher are coming back for next year. However, the jury's still out on Knowshon and Stafford. My guess is we won't hear anything until after the bowl game.

Here's some links you need to check out:
Ok, there you go. Post mailed in. I'll have to write objectively about Georgia Tech tomorrow on Examiner.com. I hope you all have the chance to swing by my post and laugh. Personally, I'll be dying inside.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,