Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Look, you guys know me by now. I'm not going to just promote any website or product as an advertiser here that I would be hesitant to buy or use myself.

So, please trust me when I say that if you are or know a rabid Dawg fan like myself, and said fan likes to grill, then The Grill Topper is going to be a present that he (or she...no discriminating here) would absolutely love.

Now I've seen and been approached by a lot of proprietors of products like this, but all of them have been extremely expensive and way out of my price range. The Grill Topper is the same quality product, but at a much more reasonable price.

I'm going to have a link up and over to the right through the holidays and I'm going to keep plugging this until the holidays have come and gone. If you don't have time to click on over right now, that's fine, but please do make some time in the future to give them a look.

Also, for those poor souls who aren't UGA fans, they have a host of other teams that they make Grill Toppers for as well, so feel free to go to their homepage located here and check out their other teams as well as grilling tips for searing the meat properly with your Grill Topper grill.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger outdoorgriller said...
That sounds like fun I love grilling in the holidays and especially during football season.If you want more recipes or if you want to take a look at the collection of tips I have for grilling you can visit www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com

Blogger Stacy said...
And, I have finally found something to buy Big E that he has not already bought for himself...

Bless you...