Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, November 30, 2008
For those wondering, I did receive a call from Ms. Natalie yesterday rubbing my nose in our loss. She, and the rest of Tech's fans, earned the right to do it, so I certainly won't begrudge them for it.

However, for every P.O.S. Tech fan that touched our hedges, f*ck you, and I truly mean that. If you had anything in your crumbled up, shoe-box sized, homeless infected, urine soaked stadium worth taking, I could guarantee you that we'd get our revenge. Thankfully for you, every time we win at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Mark Richt Field, we just want to get the hell out of there and touch nothing on the way. 
 
Anyway, no I don't want to talk about the game. There's nothing positive to say. Losing to Georgia Tech for me is like getting your nuts beat in with a bamboo shoot. Tech won the game and won it outright. I won't take it away from them.

Win the game or not, Georgia Tech still is, and always will be, the Joke by Coke.

But I am going to pick my battles when I discuss our team later this week. Maybe I'll write about it today or maybe I'll write about it later on. I'm not sure because I don't know where to begin. There's not much to say that hasn't already been said. This team is the definition of insanity, and if you don't know what that means, then Google it and tell me you disagree.

So no, I really don't want to talk about it.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:
Blogger Mackie said...
The greatest satisfaction I've received so far is hearing someone refer to all those "faggoty Tech fans" on the radio this morning.

Blogger Oob said...
Love the tagline "good, old-fashioned hate"... heard that from the commentators and was surprised to hear something intelligent come out of their mouths. Agree with you 100%, babe.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Pretty big talk for a band nerd.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Q: What's the difference between a puppy and a Bulldog?

A: The puppy eventually grows up and stops whining.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yes, UGA will always be the football school, while Georgia Tech ranks much better in academics. Being a Tech grad, I'm happy with that and the fact that my income also ranks over and above my UGA friends'. So all you UGA fans go to the game next year in your beat up Chevy, and I'll go in my new Mercedes, and we'll all watch another good round of football. But when we leave, I'll go back to the Town Club while UGA grads go back to the farm and the convenience stores.

I find it really sad that football is UGA's biggest accomplishment.

Blogger j.leonardjr said...
Anon 4:56....I know plenty of UGA grads who drive Mercedes, BMWs or whatever other cars define success for you. Plenty of Tech fans drive POS vehicles too. Several do contract work for me. You are an idiot.

Oh, by the way, UGA just had TWO Rhodes Scholars awarded in the same year. That makes 21 total. Tech has 3. EVER!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Now, now, Anonymous. Let's not get elitist here. It's not the kind of car one drives which puts Tech alum ahead of the Mutts in the Game of Life.

No, the difference is that Tech alum don't impregnate their sisters and other next-of-kin.

Q: What's foreplay in Athens?
A: "Get in the truck, sis."

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ah...look at J. Leonard Jr., creaming all over himself as he thumps his chest about Georgia's Rhodes Scholar total.

Here's a tip for you: Rhodes Scholars are liberal arts majors, among the most insignificant people on Earth with their "20th Century French Literature" degrees.

How about people who actually make a contribution to society? Let's see:
Astronauts: Tech, 12; UGA, 0.
Nobel Prize winners: Tech, 1; UGA, 0.
Overexposed ambisexual American Idol and E! Network hosts: Tech, 0; UGA, 1. Well, I guess you got us there.