Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, November 02, 2008
This one hurts like no other game in a long time for me. We totally went out there and wet the bed against a VERY talented Florida team.

This loss falls squarely on the shoulders of our players and coaches. If you're a Dawg fan and you're disappointed, pissed off or ready to roll some heads, I don't blame you. I am as well.

Much like PWD, I've cut off commenting for a while until everything cools down a bit. The message boards are melting down and I know that some of it will spill over from there. I want no part of there here on my blog. Plus, if I thought there was a Florida fan out there (other than Seth) that could keep from using profanity to the Nth degree to gloat their win, I'd leave them on. However, I've never seen so many A**-holes in one place trying to start fights. 

You won, you deserved it, we get it.

Oh and don't expect a recap of this bag of sh*t. You won't find it here. If you saw what happened, there are no words to neatly put this loss away, so I'm not even gonna try.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , ,