Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, January 05, 2009
Two quick things:

1. Branden Smith has chosen to attend college at UGA. To sum up my Examiner.com write up of the commitment, just know that it's a BIG get for us.

2. Rodney Garner is staying at UGA. Just yesterday I said he was 99% sure to be gone. Then, he just changed his mind. I agree with PWD that it's tough to ignore $400K and it's damn tough for fans to ask Garner to be loyal to Richt, but Richt not to be loyal to Martinez. I still think the timing sucks after Garner said he was coming back, but at least he's coming back, right?

Anyway, those are the two major stories. It's late and I'm ready to go to bed after watching Texas' amazing comeback win against Ohio State. 

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,