Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, March 02, 2009
So I promised in my last post that it'd be a few days before I would blog again soon. Is 25 days soon enough?

I also promised to blog about some more personal stuff than usual, so can I just vent for a second about this economy? Of course I can. My name's on the deed here, right?

There are a few things "grinding my gears" right now and they include 1) watching our basketball team play like...well, me 2) college football being over and 3) our financial "crisis." Let's tackle them in order shall we?

1) I get it that our bball team has lost focus, but do we have to play like we've never seen a basketball court? Honestly, I think the Lady Dawgs could give them a run for their money. At least the girls look like they want to win a game. Ridiculous.

2) This one speaks for itself. Do you know how ridiculously tough it is to keep conjuring up stories about college football without college football going on? I don't work at CNN. I can't manufacture news.

3) I understand things are bad. TRUST ME. Without getting into specifics, I KNOW how bad they are. However, I'm sick and tired of our leadership and the media scaring the ever loving crap out of everyone. Report the news. Don't scare us into a recession. Let these businesses flop. Set the marker back to zero and let the strong survive. It's called capitalism. Either jump on the boat or move along.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell for right now. Be sure to click the Examiner stuff (link to the right). I could use the hits...LOL.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
#3 is on the money...well said... now lets play some football....at least we have the g-day game coming up
BSH