Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, May 06, 2009

So I'm trying out LifeCast to see if I can write from the road with my new gig. Hopefully this won't erase the past 4 years or so, but we'll see I guess. I apologize in advance for an misspellings that might take place.

There's a ton of stuff to talk about from the hiring of Mark Fox to Gday and my adventure to The Masters on the final Sunday. However I don't have the time or patience to get through all that by typing it out on my iPhone. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what I've been up to the last few weeks.

I just recently took a new job working with some wonderful people so I'm pumped about that. So while I no longer work in advertising, I'm fortunate enough to work in sales and marketing, which is kind of similar and different in many ways.

Nonetheless. I have vowed to myself to blog more and I promise to do more if at all possible. I know I keep saying that but getting laid off is not the blessed extended vacation I tried to make it out to be. Thankfully, I'm in a better job and living the dream so I can't complain whatsoever.

So bear with me. I'm not dead. I promise.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.




P.S. -- I'll be ending my affiliation with Bleacher Report shortly because I think they suck. They railed me not too long ago because my autopost from this blog to their site wasn't full of enough UGA material one time. Sorry, I didn't know I meet their standards of lettin them repost my work for free. What an f'n waste.








Posted with LifeCast