Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Ok, so it's been a busy month, but I've finally caught the football season bug and in return, have created a new Munson Mix for you guys' enjoyment.

It's another tune by Wolfmother called "The Joker & The Thief" and was most recently made famous by the movie "The Hangover." However, I saw it as a good excuse to make Mike Gundy the Joker and the Dawgs' win in 2007 as the Thieves.

It's a good blend of Munson's calls (the last game from which I've found any audio recordings) and Mike Gundy's "I'm a man! I'm 40!" rant from a few years back.

I hope you guys enjoy and as always, you can shoot me an e-mail at KitZeus99 {at} gmail {dot} com and I'll get this one and any others you'd like over to you.




Preview coming soon along with a new article on Examiner.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , ,