Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, November 26, 2009

This will be quick because I have a date with a bar and I can't be late.

1) I hate Georgia Tech but I hope every Tech fan remembers that it's what a rivalry is supposed to be. If I had a dollar, I might give you .99.

2) When tailgating on saturday, Tech baseball players will be taking donations for "Prayers for Chance." please contribute if you can. Very classy move by the other side.

3) Thanks to all the readers and viewers. Without you guys I have no reason to do any of this. Thank you so very much for giving me a reason.

4) I still think Georgia Tech wins on Saturday. If that happens, the ribbing from Tech fans will be well deserved. Just keep the profanity down if you can.


Until next time kids.

Be safe (and Go Dawgs!).


Posted with LifeCast


1 Comments:
Blogger Bobby said...
Very nice move by the Tech baseball players. Classy indeed.