Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Monday, November 23, 2009
Since I was asked by a commenter in my last post to provide some statistics about how UGA is better than Georgia Tech, I figured, "When in Rome." In this case, "Rome" means "Nerds" and "When in..." means "Let's use graphs!!!!"

So, thanks to some help from my top-notch research team, I present some graphs for your enjoyment STATISTICALLY PROVING Tech's inferiority.


What Tech Fans Hear at  Opposing Stadiums

Georgia Tech Hates...

How to Get Laid at Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech's Proudest Achievements

Reasons for Georgia Tech  Students to be Terrorists







This lesson in statistics is 100% over until tomorrow.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Anonymous Jan Kemp said...
Weak

Blogger HG said...
Dear Kit,

As an avid reader of your blog and a GT student, I was expecting clever commentary during this hate week--and I have been sorely let down.

Is the best you can do is talk about the ratio and the fact that that we play video games? I truly expect more from you in these coming days.

Especially with a floundering team with 5-star recruits, with a coaching staff in disarray, and a fan base who is already booking their trips to Shreveport--I know you can do better, your readers want you to do better.

Thanks,

Hari

Blogger NbH said...
I figured I would pop in to see if there is any good material for "hate week". Unfortunately, there isn't.
On another note, I am so thrilled to see UGA get put in their place tomorrow... Good Luck.

-Natalie Hall

Blogger Ludakit said...
Sorry to disappoint you Tech fans, especially Ms. Hall, who's given so much to us over the years.

What can I say? I'm old, slowing down, and more PC than I've ever been. I actually had a REALLY good idea for a video blog but decided against it after some thought. It seemed to be more "poor taste" than "good humor." I just didn't want to go the route of Tech fans who celebrate a person's pet passing away. You know me, always the high road and such.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some good natured victory dancing on Saturday night but I doubt it.

Until then, I'll just sit over here, boring you guys to death.