Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's U-R-B-A-N. The liar has a second name it's M-E-Y-E-R.

I can't believe I let that snake in Gainesville make me feel bad about his health and now, ironically, he's had a "change of heart" and is coming back.

I'll bet his family, who he essentially listed as his reason for leaving, is thrilled to realize they're again taking a back seat to his desire to be the best corch evah.

Well, until then, we'll just be stealing your recruits, watching Addazio fumble through life like a blind man at a laser show, and waiting on your return so we can swiftly punt you in the gonads.

I still hope Cincy thoroughly rolls your ass. Go Bearcats.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.


Posted with LifeCast