Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
1. I decided to join Rivals.com today. I'll wait until the bonus check hits the bank, but once it does I'm going to go ahead and do it. My buddy at work has been letting me use his log on information so I could check it out, and I find it feeds my Dawg addiction quite well.

2. I received an e-mail from a fella named Patrick from Only In America. It's run by a few UGA guys who said they read the site and invited me to take a look. When you say you've read my site, you've found the best way to win me over. I added their link to those on the right. I'll say that some of their stuff isn't always PC, but hell, neither is mine. Go check them out if you get the chance and give them some feedback. It always helps me when y'all tell me how I'm fucking up.

3. It's good to see Jennifer has found my blog. She's the wife and one half of the biggest Dawg family in Savannah next to the Seilers. I'll be making a trip to old S-town on Saturday and staying through Monday morning to catch up. I haven't been back since I left so it's long overdue. It'll be nice to see the folks that made the experience worthwhile.

4. Who is Ally? I always appreciate an good comment and she left one on the previous post, but I have no idea who she is. It still blows my mind to this day that people I don't know read the random shit I write about the Dawgs, politics, and life in general. Ally, speak up and let us know who you are. If you don't feel the need to identify yourself in the "public" eye, then shoot me an e-mail at KitZeus99 [at] aol.com.

5. Going along with the Ally thing, there are people I doubt I would've ever spoken to because of various reasons that I have gotten to know just by writing this blog. I have received an e-mail from someone that works at Arby's corporate office, someone that grew up in Houston County, Paige, and of course the other bloggers like PWD. That's pretty damn cool if you think about it.

6. The dead period of UGA recruiting begins on Dec. 18. That's the time where recruits are not supposed to receive any contact from coaches at all. I'm hoping to string together a good post around that time regarding my thoughts on the recruiting class as well as who else out there we need to get before signing day. We've got about 4 or 5 guys we're really pushing for, but I believe we only have about 2 or 3 scholarships to fill those offers.

7. Also, expect posts dedicated to UGA basketball, UGA football offense predictions, UGA football defense predictions, and just some more random Georgia shit that my cranium kicks around while the offseason lingers on.

And I think I'm spent.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.
3 Comments:
Blogger JoJo said...
I know its still early but do me a favor and don't leave out the Baseball team. Not one post and we went to the CWS last year. :(

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kit, you are a wordsmith, a scholar, and a warrior-poet. I am in awe of your dawgedness. Keep on rockin.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
good side