Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, June 07, 2007
I quasi-felt like blogging today so I thought I'd throw down a quick hit or two before I neglect my corner of the internet for the next couple of weeks.


  • Saw "Pirates of the Caribbean 3." Don't waste your time or money.
  • The Dawgs have been pulling in recruits left and right. This year's class is shaping up to be a top 5 so far. Be sure to check out Dawgbone.net and GSP for all updates.
  • I'm still sober.

Alright there you have it. Of course any mention of "Pirates of the Caribbean" means I have to post a stunning photo of resident site girl Keira Knightley.



Image from The Cinema Source.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Moose-Tipping said...
The pictures alone keep me coming back...

Blogger galarza said...
LET'S GO SEE "OCEAN'S 13"

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Are you going to pick a new site girl now that Kiera is done with the "big" roles.

Blogger Mr. Oubre said...
We saw Pirates last night and liked it. You suck. Keira is my new #1 on my "list".

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to "do it" on the floor!