Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, June 07, 2007
I quasi-felt like blogging today so I thought I'd throw down a quick hit or two before I neglect my corner of the internet for the next couple of weeks.


  • Saw "Pirates of the Caribbean 3." Don't waste your time or money.
  • The Dawgs have been pulling in recruits left and right. This year's class is shaping up to be a top 5 so far. Be sure to check out Dawgbone.net and GSP for all updates.
  • I'm still sober.

Alright there you have it. Of course any mention of "Pirates of the Caribbean" means I have to post a stunning photo of resident site girl Keira Knightley.



Image from The Cinema Source.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Moose-Tipping said...
The pictures alone keep me coming back...

Blogger galarza said...
LET'S GO SEE "OCEAN'S 13"

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Are you going to pick a new site girl now that Kiera is done with the "big" roles.

Blogger Band Director Guy said...
We saw Pirates last night and liked it. You suck. Keira is my new #1 on my "list".

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to "do it" on the floor!