Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Man, you guys are bona-fide idiots aren't you? I think we've already extensively covered the fact that you won the game. You're not going to hear an argument from me at all. In fact, in my Examiner.com recap, you'll notice that I was VERY complimentary of Georgia Tech. I said at the beginning of the season you guys would be tough to beat and I was laughed at back then. Now, I have the unfortunate opportunity to tell throngs of Dawg fans "I told you so."

Two (yes, TWO) weeks after the Tech game, though, some Tech fan has decided to find my blog and throw his thoughts into the pile:
Yes, UGA will always be the football school, while Georgia Tech ranks much better in academics. Being a Tech grad, I'm happy with that and the fact that my income also ranks over and above my UGA friends'. So all you UGA fans go to the game next year in your beat up Chevy, and I'll go in my new Mercedes, and we'll all watch another good round of football. But when we leave, I'll go back to the Town Club while UGA grads go back to the farm and the convenience stores.

I find it really sad that football is UGA's biggest accomplishment.
What's next? We gonna settle this with a dance off? 

Look, just because you won a football game doesn't change the reason why I can't stand you people. You Tech fans all suffer from that syndrome that affects "less equipped" males. You've played second-fiddle to UGA for so long that you just HAVE to go out of your way every time you do something that is better than us.

Honestly, it's more than a little annoying and it's something that I wish would just quit altogether. But I know that you guys have nothing better to do than to crunch numbers (literally) so I'll let you have your fun. 

One thing, though. If you're so f*cking smart, how do you explain:

Your flag boy?



Your idiot fans who can't cut -- AND -- Your redneck fans who sneak knives into stadiums?


Your "literal name" symbols of the school?



Your inability to sell tickets?



Your inability to get laid?

You see, you can have your "Mercedes" and whatever other bullsh*t you wish to claim. You can laugh all you want about this year. The truth is, about 9 out of 10 people will take a degree at UGA over Tech any day. High school kids fight tooth and nail to get into our school because we offer things Tech never can. We offer the chance for someone to grow up, be social, find their way through a myriad of different career choices and the chance to make fun of the dorky little bitches down the street (that'd be you guys).

If you can't handle it, I suggest you use all that engineering knowledge to build a bridge and get the f*ck over it.


Until next time kids.

Be safe.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger j.leonardjr said...
Anon 4:56 from the "Pickin My Battles" post....

I know plenty of UGA grads who drive Mercedes, BMWs or whatever other cars define success for you. Plenty of Tech fans drive POS vehicles too. Several do contract work for me actually. You are an idiot.

Oh, by the way, UGA just had TWO Rhodes Scholars awarded in the same year. That makes 21 total. Tech has 3. EVER!