Collage 3
The Dawg-gone Blog
Official Sponsor of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" Since 1981
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Well, it's no secret that I've had a little bit of bad luck with the Scion tC (aka "The Batmobile"). I loved the car, it treated me really well, never broke down on me, and was great on gas.

As many of you have probably already noticed, I used past tense speech in the last paragraph.

Well, that's because it's time to introduce you to "The Deuce."

I went home to Perry this past weekend and while I was there, I found it necessary to get The Batmobile serviced. While I was there, I spoke to a gentleman named Mike Bsh0p, who was kind enough to show me the 2007 model tC. Now, I know what you're already thinking, and the answer is "no, I didn't do something stupid."

But yes, I did buy a new car.

You see, I did a little research on the current value of my vehicle and compared it to the price of a new car. Even after the deer incident, The Batmobile held a pretty good trade-in value and I figured with 77,600 miles (f*ck you Cle@r Channel), if I could get into a little bit better of a car for a little bit more money, I'd do it.

So, with that, I present to you Scion tC Version 2.0 aka "The Deuce":









Now, if you're thinking "It looks just like your last car," then you'd be exactly right. The only true differences between this car and the last is that it is in new condition, and it's blue. In these pictures it looks a little purple, but trust me, it's blue...bright blue when the light hits it just right.
So, there you have it. Let's all join together in welcoming "The Deuce" to the family.

Until next time kids.

Be safe.

P.S. -- Since I haven't done it in a few days, I present to you a completely irrelevant photo of Keira Knightley.


Image credit: keiraknightleyworld.com

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Brett said...
I don't really think the photo is irrelevant.

Blogger Mr. Oubre said...
Yummy.....Keira......

Blogger JoJo said...
U should just quit blogging and post info and pictures of Keira! I mean honestly what could you posibly say that could be as intresting as her.